Tile Form Sheets
Tile Effect (Tileform) Sheeting allows for a more traditional look with the classic pan tile profile, giving the appearance of traditional clay tiles but with the added benefit of the durability and strength of modern coated steel.
It is a lightweight, strong roof sheet with a cover of 1000mm and cut to required length, it is easy to install and extremely cost-effective.
Available in a choice of classic roofing colours, this PVC coated profiled steel sheet looks elegant on new buildings and blends beautifully into older and culturally sensitive areas with the benefits of being solid, attractive, longer-lasting and maintenance free.
Uses: Domestic, Commercial, Agricultural and Industrial.
Can be used as single skin sheeting and cladding, or to overclad an existing roof or be used as part of a built-up, insulated system.
- Application: Roof (Horizontal)
- External Finish: PVC Plastic
- Internal Finish: Grey Polyester
- External Face: 41/1000 tile sheet
- 41mm profile height, 200mm pitch
- Standard Width: 1000mm when lapped
- Max Length: 800mm
- Minimum Pitch: 12 degrees
- Gauge Thickness: 0.5mm
- Weight: 0.5mm thickness – 4.78kg/m2
- Subjected purlin spacing: 600mm